Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Network for Good Fundraising Community
Post a New Reply
Occasional Contributor

PayPal button on DonateNow donation page not working in Internet Explorer

We started a donation campaign today, and multiple people reported that the PayPal button on our DonateNow donation page wasn't working. I did some investigation and discovered that it works fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, but does not work in Internet Explorer. The separate PayPal login window tries to launch, but it just sits there empty, with LOADING displaying indefinitely. Potential donors are discouraged! Can you fix something? Thanks, Krista

Community Manager

Re: PayPal button on DonateNow donation page not working in Internet Explorer

Good morning Krista,

Thanks so much for reaching out here.  I will ask our technology team to take a look at the page to check the PayPal functionality and ensure that things are working appropriately.

Also, to report any customer service or technical issues, or to follow up on this request, please reach out to us directly at 1-888-284-7978 or support@networkforgood.org.  That will allow us to gather as much information as possible and ensure that we can be as helpful as possible.

Best,

Dave

Network for Good

Frequent Collector

I am having the same problem with PayPal has this been resolved?
Community Manager

SCDAAsouthernCT,

Thanks so much for reaching out here.

To investigate or report any customer service or technical issues, please reach out to us directly at 1-888-284-7978 or support@networkforgood.org.  That will allow us to gather as much information as possible and ensure that we can be as helpful as possible.  The issue you are experiencing may or may not be related to the above issue, and we will need to take a look specifically.

Best,

Dave

Network for Good

Highlighted
Occasional Collector

I just had a donor attempt to make a substantial donation thru the paypal option on our Network for Good page. The system didn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I see on your forum page that a number of others have had this problem and that the problem has existed for months. I cannot believe that you have not at the very least sent out an email warning your customers of this problem - especially after you have raised your rates and made such fanfare over your new system. How could you not tell us about this problem????? 

I am devastated, as we are beginning our annual fundraising and all is geared to having people donate online. And who knows how many people will be lost trying to use your broken paypal option? Which means we cannot ask people to donate online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

How could you ever let this go on for months without warning us?

Marie