Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Network for Good Fundraising Community
Post a New Reply
Collector

Can I add multiple org contacts to receive notifications?

I was wondering if it's possible to add multiple contacts to receive different notifications? When I tried that under 'Edit Contact Associations,' it would remove the contact that was already listed.

Thanks!
jessica

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Can I add multiple org contacts to receive notifications?

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

With our DonateNow service, there are a few places to add a contact to receive notifications depending on the type of notification. 

To add multiple contacts to receive notifications whenver your organization receives donations, please review the steps below:

1. Login to your account on the left-hand side of the nonprofit login page, http://www1.networkforgood.org/login. Next, click the "Access Your DonateNow Account" link on the right-hand side of the main dashboard.
2. Once logged into your DonateNow account, scroll to the very bottom of the DonateNow dashboard and locate your list of donation pages.
3. Click the "Manage Email Notifications" link associated with the page you wish to update.
4. To add a new contact, enter the person's full name and e-mail address in the provided fields. Then, select which notification e-mails you wish the person to receive from the list of checkboxes. Once finished, click the "+ Add" button.
5. To edit an existing contact, scroll down to the "Email Notifications Settings" section and click the edit pencil icon next to the contact you wish to update. Make your changes and click the "Save" button.

To set a contact to receive billing notifications, the contact will need to be the primary or billing contact on the account. To set a contact as the billing contact, please follow the steps below:

1. Login to your account on the left-hand side of the nonprofit login page, http://www1.networkforgood.org/login.

2. Click on the "My Billing Info" tab and locate the "Billing Contact" section on the page.

3. Within the "Billing Contact" section, there click on the dropdown arrow next to "Choose a different contact."

To set a contact as the primary contact, simply locate the "My Organization Info" tab and locate the "Contacts" section on the page. Simply click on "Edit" next to the contact you wish to set as the primary contact and check the checkbox next to "Primary Use."

If you have any further questions on setting up a contact to receive notifications, please feel free to contact our Customer Solutions team at support@networkforgood.org or 1-888-284-7978, option 2

Best,

Emily

Network for Good Solutions Team