Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fundraising Fundamentals premium training
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Questions about an email fundraising campaign

We need to raise funds and have been told it is good to have an email campaign, with a beginning, a middle, and an end.  Maybe a total of 3 emails over a span of time.  Is there one of your courses that explores that.  Questions like:  How many emails?  How far apart?  How to set the goal - what we need or what we think we can achieve?  Should we update readers on our progress?  Even if we haven't made much progress toward our goal?  Should we set a deadline even if it is arbitrary?

If you have a course already set up that teaches about that, let me know.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Questions about an email fundraising campaign

I haven't received a reply to my questions below.  Did you overlook it?  Could you answer them now?  Thanks!

Jerri

Questions about an email fundraisin​g campaign

We need to raise funds and have been told it is good to have an email campaign, with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Maybe a total of 3 emails over a span of time. Is there one of your courses that explores that. Questions like: How many emails? How far apart? How to set the goal - what we need or what we think we can achieve? Should we update readers on our progress? Even if we haven't made much progress toward our goal? Should we set a deadline even if it is arbitrary?

If you have a course already set up that teaches about that, let me know.

Community Manager

Hi Jerri,

Sorry for the delayed response. Our Nonprofit Marketing Plan course will cover a lot of this information, and more importantly will help you really dig into the use and purpose of these email campaigns. I'd recommend you start there, but certainly do let us know if you have any lingering questions or areas you'd like us to expand on.

Thanks,

Annika

Network for Good

Collector

On-Demand Webinar
Right-Things, Right-Now Marketing Plan

Nancy SchwartzIn this exclusive webinar, nonprofit marketing expert Nancy Schwartz shows you how to create a marketing plan that focuses on the right priorities for your organization with a clear outreach strategy that moves people to act.

Access this training session now.

Marketing Plan Course