Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fundraising Fundamentals premium training
Occasional Contributor

Marketing Plan Submission

Thank you for this opportunity to improve my planning skills.  Attaching is our organization's 2015 Marketing Plan for review and feedback.

Please send me a Certificate of Completion for the course by e-mail:  maureen.romito@impact-lv.org

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Marketing Plan Submission

Hi Maureen-- thanks for posting. We're glad you found the course useful and it looks like you've been able to create a good framework for organizing your organization's marketing plan.  I really like how you're focused one expanding your network. This is an important goal and a difficult one, as you know. I think a big key here is making sure that you're always talking about impact. Impact will be how you get women from being interested to being truly engaged. The fact that you're so detailed with this plan leads me to believe that you'll be great at recording and reporting impact

Please keep us posted on how things are going for you!

All the best,

Annika

Network for Good

On-Demand Webinar
Right-Things, Right-Now Marketing Plan

Nancy SchwartzIn this exclusive webinar, nonprofit marketing expert Nancy Schwartz shows you how to create a marketing plan that focuses on the right priorities for your organization with a clear outreach strategy that moves people to act.

Access this training session now.

Marketing Plan Course