Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Network for Good Fundraising Community
Post a New Reply
Occasional Contributor

Is there an API or other mechanism to automate data integration with another system?

I want to import my donation info into CiviCRM, my org's database. Since we have ongoing monthly donors, I'd like to be able to build a system for automating this process. Is there any API or other data-extraction method available to support my efforts, or is downloading reports manually through my NfG account the only option?

Thanks you for any help you can provide!

-Lisa

Community Manager

Re: Is there an API or other mechanism to automate data integration with another system?

Good morning Lisa!

Thanks so much for reaching out here.  As it turns out, there is not currently a way to automatically import information from any Network for Good products or services with CiviCRM, or any other CRM system. 

I apologize for the inconvenience here, but as it stands now the only way to import this information is to manually download the Excel spreadsheet.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Best,

Dave

The Network for Good Solutions Team

Frequent Collector

Re: Is there an API or other mechanism to automate data integration with another system?

Is this also the case with DonorTools?  We would like to automate transfer of donation information from NFG to Donor Tools.   David