11-15-2010 9:59 AM, EST
Hey, quick question for the community.
We just moved our main office. How can we update the address for our donation disbursements for DonateNow and DonateNow Lite?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-16-2010 4:57 AM, EST - last edited on 12-07-2011 2:58 PM, EST by Julie_NFG
If you are using our DonateNow subscription service (your donation page URL looks like this: https://npo.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=####):
1. Login to your account on the DonateNow (left) side of http://www1.networkforgood.org/login and click on “Account Info.”
2. Click on "Launch DonateNow" on the right.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "View/edit disbursement profile."
4. On the disbursement page, click on the Edit button and select “Send disbursement checks to an alternate address,” then enter the new address in the space provided.
5. Save your changes. This will change the address to which checks get mailed.
If your organization has moved and you need to update that address as well, please provide us with your new address to verify and update on your behalf.
If you are using our DonateNow Lite service (your donation page URL looks like this: https://www.networkforgood.org/donation/MakeDonation.aspx?ORGID2=########) we use the name and address information registered with our partner, GuideStar. If you need to update this information, you will want to log into your GuideStar profile and update your organization's details, as they maintain this data for Network for Good.
If you have any issues with distribution, feel free to contact us - we're happy to help!
Warm regards, Alia