05-19-2011 3:05 PM, EDT - last edited on 12-07-2011 2:26 PM, EST by Julie_NFG
My organization (global oneness project) needs to make changes to the global and footer navigation of our donate page but it's extremely difficult to figure out this process from the Configuration Menu.
05-19-2011 4:16 PM, EDT
Good afternoon Shawn,
Thanks so much for the inquiry and for reaching out! I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
So it sounds like you are interested in making some changes to the actual design of the Donate Now page, such as the navigation links, footer, and masthead-type information. These portions of the page are actually part of the coded design, and because we host the Donate Now page on our server, are items that our design team has access to change. The best course of action here is to fill out the Redesign Request form to ask our design team to take a look. Here are instructions to find the form:
1. After logging in to your account, click on the Services tab at the top of the page to go to the Configuration Menu
2. Navigate to the first required configuration linked in orange, "Page Detail."
3. Scroll toward the bottom of the page, to the section that reads "Page Design."
4. There will be a blue link that reads "Redesign Request Form" under the radio button that reads "Custom."
5. Please fill this form out in its entirety, which will send a request directly to our design team. Please enter as much detail as possible. They will then reach out to you to discuss, via email, the specifics of the request, as well as any fees that may apply for the redesign.
Shawn, hopefully these instructions are helpful to you. If they don't seem to be what you were looking for, please let me know. Also, if you have any questions or concerns during the process, I'd be happy to help as well.
The Network for Good Team