01-23-2012 1:03 PM, EST
Some of my donors would like to indicate that a donation is made "In Memory of someone" or "In Honor of someone". Can I add those fields to my donation form?
01-23-2012 7:38 PM, EST
Hi Friendsof Sagu,
Thanks for posting!
Your DonateNow account already includes a Dedication feature that you can turn on and off. If the feature is turned on, your donors can specify the name of a person they are making the donation on behalf of, in honor of or in memory of.
To turn this feature on:
1. Login to your DonateNow account on the left-hand side of the nonprofit login page, http://www1.networkforgood.org/login
2. Click the 'Edit DonateNow Page(s)' tab from the blue toolbar at the top of the main account page
3. Click the 'Dedications' feature from the list of Configuration features
4. Turn the feature 'On' and save your changes
5. Click the 'Publish Page' button located at the top of the Configuration menu in order to upload the changes to your live page
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Network for Good Nonprofit Solutions
12-18-2012 3:31 PM, EST
Abby, what happens when a donor makes a donation in honor or dedicated to someone? We previously used JustGive and they ask if the donor wants a card sent to the honoree....Does NFG do the same or something similar?